As a long-established open architecture advisory firm, Greycourt was originally designed by leading family office and endowment professionals who were clients themselves of investment advisory firms.
Greycourt offers its clients a range of services which include:
- strategic asset allocation and portfolio design;
- traditional and alternative investment manager research;
- tactical portfolio positioning;
- opportunistic investments;
- tax management;
- consolidated performance reporting and analysis.
Additional wealth advisory services include:
- guidance on estate, tax, trust, and insurance planning needs;
- custodian analysis;
- closely held business issues;
- family dynamics and intergenerational issues.
Greycourt’s advisory services are not a product but a process – a process refined by continuous review and consultation and tailored to the unique needs of each client. For a visual representation of Greycourt’s investment process, click here.