Greycourt was incorporated in 1988 and has been providing comprehensive advice to sophisticated investors for over 25 years. Gregory Curtis, Greycourt’s founder and current Chairman, served for many years as president of a family office for a branch of the Mellon family and as president of the Laurel Foundation.
- Greycourt is an independent and objective investment advisor serving wealthy families and select institutions in the US and internationally.
- Greycourt serves approximately 60 client relationships representing total advised assets of approximately $9 billion (as of December 31, 2013). Greycourt serves private and institutional investors ranging from $25 million to over $1 billion in investable assets.
- Clients include taxable families, endowments, foundations and pension plans.
- Greycourt operates out of four offices: our headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Portland, Oregon; Houston, Texas and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Our firm was founded on the basis of open architecture – finding the best possible investments for our clients without conflicts and biases towards specific investment managers. 100% of Greycourt’s revenue comes from its client relationships.
- We seek to achieve wealth enhancement by preserving wealth over the long-term and utilizing opportunistic investments as appropriate for each client.
- We take a completely customized approach with each client relationship.